Skip to content
COVID-19 and Postal Delivery
While we endeavour to send your face covering to you as quickly as possible, please be aware of delays in the Australia Post network that may affect delivery times. These delays can be up to a few days, particularly to regional and rural communities, and mean that:
- Priority Mail services may be suspended
- The delivery time for Melbourne and regional Victoria may increase by up to three days
- The delivery time for Perth and Brisbane may increase by up to five days
- The delivery time for North Queensland may increase by up to seven days
- The delivery times for Tasmania may increase by three days
- This includes Express Post, which may now take longer than the usual next business day delivery standard
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.